Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 98.

Dear New Husband,

We have a new place to live! We have a new place to live! And we get an extra bedroom and bathroom for cheaper than our current 1 bedroom/bath. But I'm so excited for us - this is such a positive move for us and I know it will be for the best. Because, I know this is really weird, but bear with me - money doesn't grow on trees. Soooo weird, right? I was just as flabbergasted as you are right now.

And I made kettle corn at home! And we watched Psycho! Granted, its not the most romantic of films to watch on a night in with your boo, but you had never seen it and you know my affinity for classic movies, especially Alfred Hitchcock.

Such a great day with you and I am so proud of how we worked so well together today to find a new home for us. You're the best partner in decisions for me and I am so proud of how we are working together in a positive way.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment