Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 87.

Dear New Husband,

We drug our luggage through Paris trains, wandered around a town square with said luggage and found our hotel. Then, we explored the city of light. . . I had the best day with you.

I got to see so many things I had waited my whole life to see, and I feel extremely blessed that I got to share all of these amazing things with you. And I hope you know that I am beyond serious when I say we have to come back, because 3 days just isn't enough in this city with you. Eating macaroons next to the Eiffel Tower, seeing Notre Dame, seeing Shakespeare and Company Bookstore [Despite it being somewhat of a let down]. . . So many amazing things to see and do.

And I got to see a Frenchman playing the accordion! How lucky can a girl get?

I enjoyed this trip so much - so many things that leave an impression on us as we continue to figure out what it means to be married and what directions we want to head in. Just know we need to head in a vacation direction in Paris. Just FYI.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is fascinated by our hotel room's psychadellic bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment