Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 96.

Dear New Husband,

I am so thankful I got a night with gal pals in our home. I enjoy entertaining on a small level. Meaning, if all of our friends came over, I think I would become slightly Scarlett O'Hara about the whole thing and need a couch to faint on. But I'm so glad you happily excused yourself and had a man date at Buffalo Wild Wings with the NBA Finals.

Again, I'm always so thankful that you know I need time with my gender and you need time with your gender. Or just doing things that your gender does. Not that you don't enjoy helping me decorate or anything. . . Who are we kidding here?

You are faithful, loving, kind, and gracious. And its a treat to send you away to watch the NBA Finals.

That came out weird, but I hope you still find the sentiment in there.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment