Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 84.

Dear New Husband,

Today we went hiking in the mountains. And it was painfully obvious to myself and everyone within a mile radius that I never have hiked in a mountain ever. I grew up on prairie land! Its a miracle I even know what mountains look like. But you were unfailing sweet to me as I promised I would pop a lung and die on a mountain. . . But that would be a pretty sweet way to go, no?

And now, I am laying in my twin bed, cursing the Chinese food we had for dinner. . . Woof. Ready to go back to my processed foods. Well, we get up in just a few short hours to catch a 3:45 am plane to Turkey on our way to Paris. Excited for more new experiences. But not excited for waking up at 1 am. Although, I don't know who is. Not sure I want to meet those people. Because I just know there would be no way for us to be friends.

Ever.

I love you,
Your New Wife who likes mountains. And obviously needs to work out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment