Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 83.

Dear New Husband,

An evening of snack-dinners [Which, for the record, is totally one of my favorite things] and watching Friends. I hope I'm slowly wearing you down that you start to realize how awesome Friends is and that you have been missing out on some solid humor. Not just a girly show my friend!

I enjoyed us going to a slice of America here to a pretty American coffee shop. Thanks again for offering me some of your cookie and me practically eating half of it. You should know by now that offering a treat to your wife is pretty much giving the whole treat to her. I have no portion control for treats. Sorry I'm not sorry.

I can't believe our time here is so close to closing. Then we're off to Paris. So please start hauling out and practicing your rusty high school French, si vous please.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment