Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 90.

Dear New Husband,

First date night since we've been back! Raise the roof! What? The roof is on fire-ya? Let it burn!!!

. . . This over the top display of ridiculous should be a very large indication to you about how excited I was to go out on a date. And so we did go out on a date - Studio Movie Grill. A tried and true destination for fun. Except for when we see bad movies. But Snow White & the Hunstman was actually pretty decent. Way more creepy/weird and dark than either of us anticipated, but still entertaining. PLUS, I got to dress up. Something I haven't done in almost 3 weeks. Granted, I don't normally dress up but when that isn't an option, you sort of start to miss it. 

But I had a great time with you - as per usual. However, as our jet lag is still at large it is only a little after 9 pm and you are already ready for bed. . . . Quitter.

I love you,
Your New Still Jet-Lagged Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment