Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 97.

Dear New Husband,

We successfully had two of our favorites over tonight and we fed them and entertained them! Tiger pumps. All around. High fiving a million angels. Am I right?

But seriously. I'm not the cooking-domesticated-make pie because a friend is coming over. I'm more of the "Make a cocktail because a friend is coming over" or "Open a new bottle of wine" type. . . Not sure what that says about me. Its probably because I've seen Steel Magnolias way too many times to mention and I made my very best friends in a very small college town and in the somewhat small town I grew up in, but I digress. However, with your help and encouragement, I feel like I can do anything!

Like have people over and make fruit dip.

So thanks for helping me entertain this evening. If it weren't for you, we probably just would've had booze. And the evening would've ended very early.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment