Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 106.

Dear New Husband,

What a day/weekend we have had! As per usual, I love getting to have you as my date to weddings. And as per usual, weddings always inspire me to love you more [Which everyday, I don't think is any more possible] than the day before. And to realize how fun/funny you are. I hope that's my friends that brings that side out to you. Because they bring that side out in me.

You are such a trooper driving our car back by your lonesome, so I could get in some quality girl time. YU da best [I told you these jokes wouldn't stop. And one jumped out when you least expected it!] and I hope you know that every day. Remind me, lovingly, if I slack off.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is pleased she has a New Husband that learned how to Wobble

No comments:

Post a Comment