Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 101.

Dear New Husband,

What a busy day we've had! In between you being altruistic and helping move in some new coworkers and me making dinner and watching so much House, I feel as though I have barely seen you today!

But the good news is that you sleep next to me. Sucker. I enjoyed beating you at Wii Bowling as this is probably the only time I will ever be able to say that I beat you at any kind of game. I'll give myself a high five for that.

As we continue to sort out what it looks like to be part of both of our families, as well as be part of the family that consists of you and me, I look forward to it. It is painful and it is difficult to not be able to do every holiday with both of our families, but that's part of being an us. I'm not a fan of change or not spending time with my family, but I'm a fan of us. And I'm a fan of working through difficult things with you.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment