Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 103.

Dear New Husband,

I really am not the biggest fan of professional sports. The love of the game and the vigor of playing for fun [Instead of the Benjamins] tends to get lost in translation with pro sports. For example, all anyone was talking about after the Heat just won was what a d-bag Bronny-Bron is. . . I mean, really? I just can't seem to get invested when I know they're being paid ridiculous money.

But tonight was fun. And making fun of the raptor Chris Bosh was fun. Endlessly entertaining you with all of the funny things I could think of to write on Twitter - now that's true wuv.

I love you,
Your New Wife who will probably never get emotionally invested with the NBA. Mainly because David Stern freaks her the heck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment