Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 100.

Dear New Husband,

100 days of mawwage! We did it!. . . Except that makes it sound like we accomplished a huge feat. When in all actuality, we didn't really. We are just living everyday life. And learning what its actually like to be married to one another.

We've spent a lot of time together and apart lately [I know that sounds like the largest oxymoron ever] but I have really enjoyed it. We've turned into an agoraphobic, anti-social couple lately [Which I really like, despite how bad that it is for us. . . But we can quit being shut-ins anytime! Its not a problem. I like being inside when its the temperature of the sun outside] and so its good that we've spent some time socializing without one another. Reminding us that we actually have social skills. Although somehow we seem to have zero social skills when we're together. This does not bode well.

But I love you and being married to you all the same - anti-social habits at all. Besides, neither of us have started a manifesto, so I think we're okay.

I love you,
Your New Shut-in Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment