Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 86.

Dear New Husband,

We're still in Paris! I loved you ordering me a chocolate croissant, and getting to see some of the city with you and Jenn today. But what I enjoyed more was seeing you, again, put on your social work lens in the debriefing this morning. You have such a great perspective because this program isn't yours. Meaning, you have an outsiders perspective with an insiders perspective. . . That makes sense, right?

And what I didn't enjoy was spilling coffee all over your MacBook. You were somehow not livid/irate/ready to call me a cotton-headed ninnymuggins. I appreciate that you didn't fly off the handle. Mainly because I think that you have the absolute confidence that you can fix what I did. Marriage high five.

Now here's to eating melted cheese, potatoes, meat and vegetables. Viva le France!

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment