Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 94.

Dear New Husband,

You are currently headed back home after playing intramural basketball. . . Which I still think is weird. I'm still glad that I hitched my life to someone who is way more athletically inclined than I am. Does playing Wii bowling on a very mediocre level count as some kind of athletic power?

Thanks for not being too upset that I am continually dirty-ing up the kitchen to make treats and meals. Today was an epic dirty-ing of the kitchen as I made peanut butter cup bars for a baby shower. I mean, we aren't even going to eat any of this - well not most, and you cleaned all the dishes up. What a hunk.

You're the best. Around. And thanks for the Diet Dr. Pepper. You're speaking another love language of mine: Diet Dr. Pepper in mass quantities.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment