Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 107.

Dear New Husband,

What a treat to have you working from home today so you could do work, but really help me with some chores around here that needed to get done. There are few simple pleasures in life I enjoy more than clean sheets. Mmmhmm. . . That's weird right? Then just scratch that last part out.

I love buying you 'thoughtful' gifts with all the money we don't really have. But it is a treat that I get to surprise you with new work shirts. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love you and most of what I love is your brains, your humor, your heart for others, etc. But honey baby sugar lump. Your nice work shirts are the pits. So I'm happy to scope out deals for you and find out you look good in nice, but decently priced shirts.

Plus, I love making a frozen yogurt run with you and talking about economy and social work. What a non-profit power couple we are. Look out Beyonce and Jay-Z, there's a new power-couple!. . . Or at least I'm delusional enough to think we're the Beyonce and Jay-Z of the non-profit world.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

1 comment: