Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 82.

Dear New Husband,

Now we can say we've done everything. We have eaten steak and sushi in Central Asia. And after dinner we had ice cream and saw a statue of Lenin. 

Do you realize how nutso and fortunate our lives are? I mean really. Not many people have gotten to see the things we have seen and experience all we have gotten to experience. I hope we are continually grateful and never take for granted the fortunate jobs we have that we get to travel and see what life is like in different parts of the world. Especially how superior ice cream is here and Turkey. Move over Blue Bell. . . Well. Almost move over Blue Bell.  It might be blasphemy to say any ice cream is superior to Blue Bell. I think the Blue Bell milkmaid will now sic her cow on me to strike me dead.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is now terrified a milk cow may charge at random.

No comments:

Post a Comment