Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 60.

Dear New Husband,

Day 2 of sickness. And yet again, no judgment passed for what I wipe snot up with. No judgment for the trashy tv I watch (Read: Nap) while recouping. No judgment for the fact that all I have really eaten today (Besides the 50% off pizza we had - Thanks Papa John's and thanks Rangers for scoring 7 or more runs!)  is Chips Ahoy! cookies and chicken broth. I swear, that stuff has some addictive chemical in it, potentially MSG, or it really actually has healing properties. One of the two. Or both.

I appreciate all the taking care of me that you do - not just when I'm sick, but always. But I really appreciate all the taking care of me that you're doing currently. I wish I could say that you're paying it forward, but we all know that you are never sick. And I seem to be constantly ailing from something. I'm sure up next will be consumption or typhoid; something to truly mix things up a bit. Because this snot/sore throat/sore ears business is getting old.

I love you,
Your New Wife who would've died super early on the real Oregon Trail. And died super early on the fake one too. Always of snake bites or dysentery. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment