Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 59.

Dear New Husband,

I am currently writing this while you make me chicken broth and fill up my orange juice cup. I have no idea what I have, but I really hope I don't give it to you. I'm hoping its just allergies, but for now, we'll just call it "Mother Earth has it out for my sinuses." You laugh, but sista has had it out for me for a long time. She laid in wait. . . Okay, I'll stop there. I could write an over imaginative description of why plants have it out for me, but I already told you all of this.

Despite me feeling so terrible, I still went to my sewing class. And aren't you glad I did? Think of all the fun treats I could make for us now! Possibilities are endless.

Well, I'm getting overly sleepy and I'm excited for my chicken broth!. . . Oh gosh, I must be sick if that's one of the highlights of my day for me. Yikes.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is incredibly relieved that her New Husband kisses her when she has snot on her face. And shirt. And doesn't judge her for what mode she uses to wipe up her snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment