Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 62.

Dear New Husband,

Welp. I'm still sick. You're still awesome.

The good news is that I feel the best I've felt since Monday. But I don't feel like that's really saying much.

Over and over, I'm seeing why its a complete bonus to be the youngest child married to the oldest child. You anticipate needs like no one else! And I have done my very best to ensure I'm not taking advantage of you. . . I think I've done a pretty good job. There were several times that I thought about asking you to buy me those fancy fruit popsicles (Or would they be considered fruit-sicles?) from the grocery store, but I refrained. 

But most importantly, I'm seeing the compassionate, tender-hearted man I fell in love with. Until we watch Mr. Brooks and you complain about the lack of justice and demand a different ending. Then again the movie is about a serial killer, so I feel its a little null at this point. I guess this is the part where I tell you that I was cheering for the serial killer the whole time. 

I can't help it. I'm the youngest, I always root for the underdog.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment