Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 72.

Dear New Husband,

Tomorrow, we will have been married longer than Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. And to celebrate, we'll be in confusing time zone/jet lag land/on one of 4 airplanes. Tiger pump.

Despite us traveling for basically two days in about 4 hours, you got up and got me a breakfast sandwich and a coffee. What the heck?! You are the best ever. And I truly appreciate it. I hope I never unappreciate it - or whatever the appropriate English word is for unappreciate. . . Devalue? Lazy?

Not excited for all these flights we have today. Not excited for jet lag. But excited to see a different world with you. And to hit up Paris on the way back. I mean, lets be honest. I'm excited for our trip and us doing work for our organization, but I'm excited to see a city that I've been longing to see since seeing Funny Face and Sabrina in my formidable years.

I love you,
Your New Wife. Who loves her New Husband and breakfast sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment