Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 73.

Dear New Husband,

Well. We're sitting in the Paris airport. And I literally have no idea what day/time it is. I think its Tuesday morning? At least I think it is because thats when our flight from Paris to Istanbul leaves. But I'm already tired of airplane food and the lack of airplane room. I have been assured I will love Turkish Airlines and will have more room, comfort and entertainment than a heart can hold. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for buying me expensive airport frozen yogurt, for being okay with major hustling around Charles de Gaulle airport, for being the best, and an experienced traveler. Because I don't think I could do this trip with someone who doesn't know anything about international travel. I would have to be the sane one and we both know how unfortunate that can be.

I love you,
Your New and Extremely Tired Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment