Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 74.

Dear New Husband,

Jet lag is the worst. We're 11 hours ahead of home, our flight came in at 3 am - which is really 3 pm at home, and my luggage is MIA. But we're still married and we're here safely. So we have that going for us.

Even though we slept in two separate twin beds a la Cleaver style, I'm still glad we get to be married. Waaaaay better than being on this trip not married. Plus we wouldn't be sharing a room. Drag.

I enjoyed getting to walk around the streets of this city with you and our trusty translators. Seeing a whole different world and what the remnants of oppression look like in a city - its incredible. I'm glad you get to see this with your own eyes, rather than have me explain. Because we get to share in this. Plus I'm super bad at describing things. 

Also, getting pseudo lost was pretty hilarious. At least in hindsight.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment