Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 68.

Dear New Husband,

Here we are. Ripping our DVDs to your laptop, putting books on tape on to our iTunes, me editing out the music on my phone so I can add movies to it - we must be getting ready to travel soon! Its so exciting that in 3 days, we jet off for an adventure for 2 and a half weeks. I mean, I can't even comprehend that. 

I think it shows that I can't even comprehend that because I haven't packed. Whoops. Oh well. That's what Saturdays are for. Right? Right.

But I appreciate your willingness to peruse the library, searching for books and things to keep us preoccupied on the THREE DAYS OF TRAVEL IT TAKES TO GET THERE. Sheesh. Why is the United States so far. I'm still not sure how I'll work out these letters when I lose about a day and a half from traveling. I know you'll understand, because that's who you are. And well, you don't really have a choice; but thanks for being you anyway - for being the man that doesn't flap easily. . . That's unflappable, right?

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment