Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 65.

Dear New Husband,

What a nice evening we have had. Fetching/researching items to take with us on our big trip in a week, dancing the Harvard baseball team dance to "Call Me Maybe" in the car, discovering how eBooks can be checked out from the library (I'm still confused), dreaming and looking through Paris travel books thinking of the places we want to go in just 3 very short days there, and remembering that Sonic has half price milkshakes after 8 pm. Which basically spells trouble for us, as there is a nightmarishly close Sonic to our apartment. Large, protruding bellies and haunches trouble.

But its nice that I am finally to some semblance of well, and we can resume our regular marriage activities. Including a food festival this weekend. What better way to celebrate our last few days in America for a couple of weeks than to gorge on food? Viva la 'Merica, y'all.

So thankful for you, for the person you are, for the open-mindedness and values you hold. I'm incredibly relieved that I married someone who loves people and sees them as valuable in the way that I do. Thanks for coming on this journey with me.

Though I'm not sure how I convinced you to bind your life with me. I'm sure Oreos were involved.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment