Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 69.

Dear New Husband,

As always, what a great evening! Except, what the heck Studio Movie Grill with the reserved seating? We grumbled how we are poor and that they should limit reserved seating for big movies, i.e. the one we saw The Avengers. But seriously. Too many reserved seats. But it doesn't matter, now, I guess. We saw the movie, from a comfortable distance - meaning no front row shenanigans. And, we had dinner. Mission: Accomplished.

And! We come home to discover that Iron Man 2 is streaming on Netflix. As the only superhero movie we had seen out of The Avengers was the first Iron Man, it was a very exciting moment. So exciting, I fell right asleep. So thanks for always sitting on the couch with my legs draped over you; that you don't fuss that I fall right asleep any time I reach peak comfortable-ness. Its an ability I am proud of, but it is definitely not cohesive to quality time with you.

Thank you, again, for a mini date night. I love being your wife and the lady you take places!

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment