Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 58.

Dear New Husband,

After all of the mishaps I have had today, I hope you don't feel like you're babysitting without getting paid. But seriously, I'm not sure how I have made it this long in my life.

Returning our current apartment key in with my old apartment keys? Check.
Answering the front door to the pest control guy looking like a schlub? Check.
Slicing my finger open because I just had to have some cheese before I went to bed? Check.

At least I know that in 10 years, when we have kids, you'll be a great dad. 

So thanks for taking care of your wife who literally does not look before she leaps. I know I tend to hover on the Hermione Granger, Type A side of things, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. . . Or get in the way of my night cheese slicing. Stupid fingers.

I love you,
Your New Wife who becomes more and more similar to Liz Lemon with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment