Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 55.

Dear New Husband,

Our apartment is finally coming together! And I have you to thank for that. Sure, I've done a few things here and there, but you put the curtains up! Plus, you made space in our closet to aid in helping our other closets that are absolutely bursting at the seams.

You know how much I hate clutter and you are doing your absolutely best to make sure that I am not so wound up; not a very delightful or easy task in the slightest. But you have worked so hard and didn't even make a sound when I dirtied up the kitchen, again, after you already cleaned it. But you have to admit, that bread and that dip were worth the pain. At least I hope so. They were good right? Right? Right?

I love you,
Your New Wife who is incredibly paranoid when she tries her hand at new recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment