Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 64.

Dear New Husband,

Oh darling one. What a great day we have had together. Minus where I'm still sick and my medicine makes me feel like I had way too much to drink.

Side note: I haven't had way too much to drink. Just wanted to clarify. Be above reproach. Let you know that I'm not sneaking any sippies and refilling our wine bottles with juice.

But your constant patience to me falling asleep at random (And missing the whole middle of Invictus) my constant question of "Why am I siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick?!" is so endearing. However, I would expect nothing less from you. So thank you for helping me clean up for my momma's visit today. And for being smart enough to keep up with a conversation about missing Biblical relics. Thanks for not being just good looks, but for having some brains up there too. 

I'm so glad that you're not just arm candy.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment