Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 53.

Dear New Husband,

I'm so glad I have a man that doesn't look at me like I'm nuts when I say I want to eat Chick-fil-A and see a movie to celebrate me getting into an online class for the summer and being finished with my spring semester. So generous!

I was raised to celebrate little things, because that's what we get the most of. Big things come and we celebrate those too, but remembering the little things - that's what is important to me. So I'm so glad you see it as important too. 

And that you don't scold me for sneaking in my Diet Dr. Pepper into the movies. They don't have DDP there! Everyone knows that Diet Coke is second class to that sweet nectar. But I digress. I love getting to have these fun little times with you and that we are able to score free stuff do it!

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment