Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 66.

Dear New Husband,

You went and played intramural basketball. I stayed home and realized that I didn't put in a decent enough request for things I needed you to pick up from the grocery store on your way home from work. Rats.

And then I realized I had neglected a project for one of my friends that was due about 2 weeks ago. Double rats.

Thanks for helping bail me out of both binds, and for agreeing that I could overnight what I needed to, to my friend so I redeem some of the awfulness that I have incurred upon myself. You are getting to know me so in well in that I hate unfinished things. I am a incredible project person and get so mad at myself when I do stuff like this. 

How could I not notice the recipe called for sesame oil?! What made me think we had that around the house?! What a weirdo. And thanks for not being too upset that it tasted so bland. I feel like I put in enough oil to make Paula Deen say "Hey now, y'all. Maybe you should rethink your life choices" and yet nothing. Oh well. I'll make it again (Because hey, I'm not letting that sesame oil go to waste) and make it better. Because that's who I am: Determined not to have any kind of blemish on my permanent record.

What a looney.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment