Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 63.

Dear New Husband,

Even though the Rangers could not pull out a win, I am still so glad I got to spend that time with you and my family. I love that you get to be a part of my family now. May be one of my favorite things about being married.

And I am overly thankful, yet again, that you take care of me. Even when I want to rid the Earth of all the plants that could possibly be causing whatever the heck I have, you say "There there" or something along those lines. Though I grow more and more concerned that you will catch whatever I have. Even though I'm pretty sure its allergies. But if you do get what I have, I will happily make you broth. Fetch you juice. . . But I'm staying away from your snotty t-shirt. You have a tolerance for snot that I don't understand. I don't even like my own. . . TMI?

I love you,
Your New Wife who is pretty sure she wants to incinerate cedar. Everywhere. Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment