Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 61.

Dear New Husband,

Today is our two month anniversary! And I'm still sick. 

I appreciate your willingness to do 'whatever I wanted' for our two month anniversary. Despite what I really wanted was just a nap on the couch. So, we spent the evening eating burgers, watching an episode of Modern Family checking out movies from the library (And getting library cards! Yay yay yay! Few things I love more than the public library!), watching Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade and finally hanging up our psuedo headboard.

Well, you did all the grunt work for our psuedo headboard. I just cleaned the window and told you where the canvas my sister-in-law made needed to be straightened on top of the window. And voila!


. . . Apologies for the darkness, babe. The giant glare from our overhead light was just too much for me. So much so, I'm sorry we got in a mini tiff about it. But thank you for a sweet two months in which we're continually discovering how type A and demanding we both are. . . That was supposed to come out as a compliment, but I don't think it translated well. I hope you know what I mean - in that we're both realizing how imperfect we are and how we can best meet in the middle. Yeah. Yeah that's what I mean. Forget the first part.

11 more days and we will have been married longer than Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. Marriage high five.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is seriously competitive with celebrity marriages. Who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment