Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 57.

Dear New Husband,

What a wonderful day spent with friends. Hellooooo summer. Though neither of us get a summer with both of us working and attending higher education for the summer, its nice to pretend we still get some semblance of a summer. But I love our couple friends and how they make us feel less nuts. Then, we get to spend a slow evening together watching a movie and eating mac n' cheese. How cool is that?! Had I known that this is what marriage was like, I would've gotten married at 16. . . Actually, no. No I wouldn't have. But still, watching movies and eating - heaven. . . My Liz Lemon is showing.

I so enjoy spending time with you and with new friends; and that I get to brag on you and how awesome you are. Because you are. Duh. 

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment