Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 79.

Dear New Husband,

First day of work! First day of work! First day of work!

Again, I'm just learning so much here. Especially about how things translate from their beautiful, pristine development in a classroom or in an office and how that translates into the mess that is real life. 

Also. . . Why is it so hot here?! I really feel like I could reach up and hug the sun. But I'm thankful to sit under a shaded apricot tree, eat dinner with everyone and laugh at baby Maggie as she shoves various food items in her ears. I'm so glad you're feeling better, but so bummed you missed out on ice cream this time around. I know that is your most favorite of treats, so I'll try to keep it to myself about how delicious it was.

I love you,
Your New Wife. Who thinks the ice cream was okay. . . But secretly thinks it is the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment