Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 298.

Dear New Husband,

The first official 'work day' of the New Year. . . I am now a full time employee and have consonants after my email signature now!

Which meant that I even stayed later at the office than you did. What a sign of the times. But it was nice to come home, make a quick and easy dinner, quietly read our respective books, a trip to Aldi [Which was a grim, yet incredibly frugal experience] and finish off with more episodes of The West Wing.

Though we have had a pretty relaxing Christmas vacation, its still really nice to be able to relax in our home after a long day of work - I love quiet evenings at home with you, while we debate the policy and politics behind a fictional show. My kind of life.

Thanks for always being up for being a house cat with me. We do have exciting lives, but that excitement makes me long for home even more.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment