Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 307.

Dear New Husband,

Another busy day at the office [For me - and maybe for you too]. But I deeply enjoyed going out for margaritas after work with some of our favorite colleagues. It is so much fun to be able to have people around us that understand our job & what we do AND have an excellent sense of humor to boot! So much fun with them, celebrating Friday and celebrating my boss, Jenn, being in the United States again.

Then we were off to more good times with friends. More laughter. More food. More. More. More. And it was wonderful. I was not a huge fan of my work day, because I'm constantly feeling mildly unproductive this week at work, but I'm enjoying how much fun we have had this week after working hours.

A great beginning to our weekend - which I have been looking forward to since Monday. Now, let's sleep until we're 80. Because my coherency level is probably at the level of a 19 year old gent at his 7 am US History college class.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment