Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 327.

Dear New Husband,

Today I am very thankful for our Best Palzzz that have dogs and will willingly let us bring our interim dog over to play with their dogs.

Because let's face it, the interim dog we have is lonely; he misses his play pals. Watching him with these dogs was as though we were watching another dog take possession of his body - a more happy, playful dog.

It excites me to see him so happy, but makes me a little sad to realize it might not be in his best interest to keep him all cooped up in our lonely apartment. Granted, I don't think our apartment is lonely, but he definitely thinks it is. To each his own.

As we continue to ponder what life will be like with or without the Little Sir, I'm glad that you are supportive and have been beyond supportive thus far. But I have to say, you do like that Little Sir; more than I think you would've. So congratulations on letting a little furry pal into your heart.

And no. I'm not talking about me.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment