Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 305.

Dear New Husband,

A busy, mind melting day as my boss and I continue to prepare for what can be described in clinical terms as a MONDO presentation.

You were so sweet as you kindly suggested that instead of eating more leftovers [Hey, we got student loans to pay off - we're eating leftovers until 2023, y'all], we go out to eat dinner and go see a movie.

Then we saw the list of movies that are currently playing. MONDO thumbs down.

Thus, we revert to an old standby: A Blockbuster movie and popcorn. With a sneak preview of leftovers.

I know you've mentioned how we've stayed in, and maybe we've lost our youth. But, lets not kid ourselves: I don't want to go out. I get home and want to curl up in bed, like a hibernating cat, and pretend there isn't a world outside. You can thank my immune system and the relenting rain for that. In all seriousness, thanks for trying to make something new happen.

And for preventing me from reaching my goal of being a grouchy curmudgeon, before I reach 70 years of age.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment