Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 322.

Dear New Husband,

You spent today ticking off some of the items on the list I made to organize our home a little better. . . This list was born out of me bringing home my wedding dress from my Papa Dave's house, as well as seeing how our piles of things accumulate really quickly.

And then we went to the pharmacy to pick up some necessities for me. If anyone ever wondered how annoying having a chronic illness is, its annoying about once every other month, or every two months. And this month was unfortunately one of those annoying times. Ugh. Health insurance thinks its doing us all a favor. Supplies - it isn't. . . Okay. That's an overreaction. It does do me a favor, a lot of the times. But then it does really annoying and asinine things like today and makes me want to trip a nun or punch a gypsy.

But all was not lost, because you're wonderful and I'm stubborn and vindictive. What else is new.

Then we enjoyed an evening celebrating the birthday of one of our Best Palzzz. Where I proceeded to show the photo of the dog we're going to meet tomorrow to everyone that will look. Is this what being a mom or grandma is like? If so, man. I'm going to be great about annoying people to death with photos.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment