Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 311.

Dear New Husband,

My day gloriously started out like this:


I've been longing for snow for weeks - ever since it was revealed that we wouldn't get a white Christmas while at my parent's, but our home would instead. Much to our chagrin.

Even though it was a light dusting, I loved it. And I loved that you left your snow scraper in my car for me. True love: Always taking care of your wife.

Then my day consisted of pulling together PowerPoint slides for our big program presentation tomorrow. Woof.

So you can imagine my excitement when my day ended like this:


I told you that I wasn't sure I could go out on a date tonight because I knew, inevitably, I would bring some work home with me. So you brought the date to me. 

Thank you for being you and for being incredibly supportive of my goals and dreams, even when it takes time away from you and from us.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment