Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 313.

Dear New Husband,

For the first time, in quite some time, I actually got to leave work early and have an entire evening/afternoon to myself. This is in thanks to the fact that my boss, Jenn, and I are finished presenting our last two and a half years of development to our executive team and the staff members, so we're pretty finished with what we need to accomplish.

It is also in thanks to you having Thursday night class - which means I can sit at home with discs of ER, checked out FO FREE from our local library and veg out.

I love you very much, but I needed this afternoon/evening to recharge my batteries. I can be very extroverted, but I love some good introverted time. But know this: I am thankful for you, your presence, and your general 'awesomeness'; and for giving me the gift of alone time by scheduling night classes.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment