Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 319.

Dear New Husband,

A great and productive day at work, followed by debilitating illness. Well. Not really debilitating. I'm just being dramatic. As per usual.

Everyone is rejoicing in the fact that it is 70 degrees in our city - meanwhile, my sinuses are dying as they try to cope with the drastic changes in weather we have had recently. And the rest of my body is pitching a fit as well, including my stomach and what we have diagnosed as a pinched nerve in my neck. . . So let's all hear it for sitting at a desk for 8 hours and the joys that come with that. I had no idea before this that pain can radiate down your shoulder and into your armpit. The more you know!

Truly, I am thankful for a job; even if that job provides me with a strained neck and stress that manifests itself into illness.

Thanks for always taking care of me, for allowing me to be nuts, and not being too put out by my body staging a sit in to not be productive or allow me to join the rest of society. You da best.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment