Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 325.

Dear New Husband,

More adventures in interim dog parenting. . . And so far, I'm happy to say that you are enjoying it. Granted, the responsible stuff of being a dog owner pretty much stinks, but I'm so glad you're coming around to how much fun a dog can be.

So much fun that we stayed at home and watched The Skulls. Nothing like a throwback to our youth, which consisted of hearing a Creed song in a movie. Oh the late 90's. What were any of us thinking? CREED??!? But I'm sure everyone will feel the same about the 2010's. . . NIKKI MINAJ?!. . . CARLY RAE JEPSEN?!?

ONE DIRECTION.

But I digress. It was a nice evening at home with you. . . As you have night classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays, these times at home are becoming fewer and fewer, which in turn makes me more and more thankful for the time we get together.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment