Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 321.

Dear New Husband,

A date night filled with sushi, Blockbuster rentals [Including a game rental that went awry. I seriously did not know that they had come out with another Wii console. Our lack of 'gaming' capabilities actually cost us. Never thought I'd see that day. . .], and conversations about dog ownership.

I appreciate you entertaining the idea of dog ownership. I know we had said that we would wait until we had a house with a yard, but man. I cannot shake the feeling of wanting a dog. I blame it on growing up with an endless parade of dogs in my home; each of my family members are suckers for those four-legged, furry pets. We just love them.

I know you are more hesitant about owning a dog, but I surely do appreciate you hearing me out, hearing the research and time I've put into it and being okay with going to go meet a furry little friend. You da best.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment