Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 308.

Dear New Husband,

Somewhere in between all of our free time that we had today and the sneak attack nap, I got stir crazy. For some reason, I had a very difficult time enjoying a day snuggled inside while it was cold and rainy outside. And then my body decided I needed a nap. Very anti-Liz.

But thanks for trying to come up with something to entertain me with, as I groaned about how I much I needed to get our of our apartment. . . Although getting out of our apartment meant going out in the cold rain. Bleh. It was a conundrum of mixed emotions. And an afternoon of killing Zombies on Plants v. Zombies.

Then we had a grand old time helping our Best Palzz break in their new house as we had dinner, drinks and lots of laughs at their new home. They truly are the best and I'm so glad we found friends that are just as ridiculous as we are. . . That made up for my unproductive, stir crazy afternoon.

All in all, we live a good life - especially if my biggest complaint is not being sure what to do with free time.

What a weirdo.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment